Mother McAuley Legacy Scholarship
Donor: Patricia Sullivan Ramsey, Class of 1958
Renewable 4-year scholarship
50% of tuition
Awarded to one student every two years
- Student will enter Grade 9 the following September.
- Student’s family demonstrates financial need for funds.
- Student has maintained a minimum 85% average in Grades 6, 7, and 8.
- Student demonstrates a commitment to community involvement reflective of the values personified by the life of Mother Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy.
How to apply:
- Applicant will write an essay showing that she has researched Mother McAuley’s life and how her values apply to this student today.
- Family submits online financial application through FACTS to demonstrate financial need.
- All applications are reviewed by the St. Catharine Academy Financial Aid/Scholarship Committee.
- Eligible students must submit their application letter and their essay by February 1, 2024 to be considered. Applications are to be sent to the attention of Sr. Patricia Wolf, RSM at St. Catharine Academy or may be submitted online to [email protected] with the subject line: Mother McAuley Legacy Scholarship.